Women's Lacrosse Adds 10 for 2015
Griffs Open Doubleheader Against Quinnipiac
Rowing Releases Spring Schedule
A Christmas Message From Father Dugan
Mulhisen and Quarantillo Earn Divers of the...
12/17/13 - Women's Basketball
Capacity Crowd Announced For Kid's Day
12/16/13 - Men's Basketball
Menís Basketball Posts 83-73 Win at Holy...
12/16/13 - Women's Basketball
Vermont Pulls Away In First Half To...
12/15/13 - Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball Closes Road Stretch at...
12/15/13 - Women's Basketball
Griffs Conclude Non-Conference Play At...
10 Questions With...
I would say probably getting to be a part of the Griff family. There’s a strong sense of pride that goes into being a Griff!
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
3. What are three words that you’d use to describe yourself?
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
5. If you weren’t swimming, what sport would you be playing?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
I liked Barbies a lot and riding scooters!
9. Do you have a nickname? If so what’s the story behind it?
A Walk to Remember and Taken.