10 Questions With...
Sr. | Women's Lacrosse
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
The best part about being a Griff is the people that you get to spend the majority of your time with. This ranges from the coaching staff and players to the Canisius faculty and other assistant coaches that drive us to Sahlens.
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I loved the location being in the city, but also Canisius has a great acceptance rate into dental/medical school so that was very appealing. Also on my official visit I really loved the friendly atmosphere the girls on the team at the time gave off.
3. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
My favorite part about Buffalo is tied between the food, Holiday Valley and the Greco family.
4. What are three words that you'd use to describe yourself?
Competitive, Determined and Edgy.
5. Do you have a nickname? If so what's the story behind it?
My roommates/teammates call me either two three because it is my number, “Mama” because I am the responsible one, or “Face” for unknown reasons.
6. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people are late or say they are five minutes away, but show up in fifteen minutes.
7. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
“Ships in a harbor are safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”
8. What is one interesting thing that someone may not know about you?
Probably that I love to read. I am always reading a book no matter how busy I am with lacrosse or school.
9. What was your favortie toy as a child?
10. What is your favorite athlete?
Tori Quinn, #20.