10 Questions With...
Sr. | Baseball
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
Being a part of this family. Being away from home isn’t always easy, but I can honestly say I have a second home in Buffalo. I have met so many great people, and I am so glad I chose Canisius. I have a lot of love for this place.
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose Canisius for their strong academic standing and established baseball program. I also had a good buddy of mine commit a few weeks earlier, so that was definitely a motivator
3. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
The pride everyone has for this city. The people of Buffalo make it what it is. Go Bills!
4. What are three words that you'd use to describe yourself?
Competitive, Devoted, Hairy.
5. Do you have a nickname? If so what's the story behind it?
No real nickname. A lot of the guys will call me Stew for my last name; I think that’s a baseball thing.
6. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
People who chew with their mouth open.
7. What is your favorite T.V. show? What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
Favorite TV show now is probably Friends. When I was growing up I watched a lot of the Crocodile Hunter with Steve Irwin, but anything on discovery channel was good for me. I’m a big nature/animal guy.
8. What is your pregame ritual, routine or superstition?
I try my best not to have any sort of pregame rituals. I only pitch once a week; so I just try and be the same everyday, stay loose and relaxed.
9. What is one interesting thing that someone may not know about you?
I have plans for a lot of tattoos.
10. What is your favorite quote?
“Your life could drastically change in a matter of seconds. Appreciate each moment, and live life to its fullest.” – Kevin Siddall