Five Griffs Earn Degrees at Commencement
Frank Turner Signs to Play in France
Baron and Leonard Named Athletes of the Year
Menís Basketball Hands Out Postseason Awards
Isaac Sosa Named to I-AAA Scholar-Athlete...
04/10/13 - Men's Basketball
Baron Named CollegeInsider.com Mid-Major...
04/06/13 - Men's Basketball
Two Future Griffs Honored by The Buffalo...
03/27/13 - Men's Basketball
Billy Baron Earns National Postseason...
03/26/13 - Men's Basketball
Evansville Knocks Menís Basketball Out...
03/25/13 - Men's Basketball
Griffs Take on Evansville in CIT...
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Golden Griffin?
The rivalry between us and Niagara. It has so much history behind it and it's always a great atmosphere during the match up.
2. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
It would have to be the morning of my first game last season. It was my first game as a Division-I athlete and overly excited. I literally woke up dancing because I was so excited.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
When someone eats my food that I anticipated enjoying at a later time!
4. Who was your favorite basketball player growing up?
It would have to be both Allen Iverson and Michael Jordan.
6. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Humble, Adventurous, Funny
7. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
8. Why do you wear number 3?
I use to wear number 22 since I began playing sports. I chose to go with 3 because coming to Canisius was a new beginning for me and for this new beginning I wanted a new number. Besides 3 is kind of cool.
9. Do you have a nickname? Is there a story behind it?
Yes I do, it is "Scoop". My teammates in high school gave it to me and it just stuck with me since then.
10. Do you have a pre-game routine or ritual and if so, what is it?
Yes, I must be the last on to get my ankles taped every game by my athletic trainer Paul Insalaco.