Women’s Soccer to Host Redhawks in Home...
Buffalo Tops Women’s Soccer
Women’s Soccer Falls in Season Opener
Women’s Soccer Set to Open 2014 Season
Women's Soccer To Host ID Camp
07/01/14 - Women's Soccer
Women’s Soccer Announces 2014 Schedule
05/14/14 - Women's Soccer
Women's Soccer Announces Team Awards
04/24/14 - Women's Soccer
Women's Soccer Blanks Buffalo 1-0
04/21/14 - Women's Soccer
Women's Soccer Improves to 2-1-1 in...
04/01/14 - Women's Soccer
Smith to Train with WNY Flash
10 Questions With...
It is in the best city, not too far from my home, and I really liked the smaller school environment.
2. What are three words that you’d use to describe yourself?
My freshmen year when I scored my first goal and it was an overtime game winning goal. I felt like a celebrity after. My sister actually assisted me on it and I’m pretty sure my mom cried tears of joy from the stands.
4. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
5. If you weren’t playing soccer, what sport would you be playing?
6. Do you have a nickname? If so what’s the story behind it?
7. What is your favorite T.V. show? What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
8. Is there a story behind your number?
9. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
10. Who is your favorite athlete?