10 Questions With...
Sr. | Women's Soccer
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
I love rocking the full gray sweat suits to class, it's an honor!
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I wanted to stay close to home and receive a great education for a great school. Also, we have the best soccer coach in the world!
3. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
The people. Buffalo is such a close community and it's great to see how much support everyone gives to this city.
4. What are three words that you’d use to describe yourself?
Emotional, Awkward and Hilarious.
6. What is your favorite T.V. show right now and as a kid?
My favorite T.V. show right now is Grey's Anatomy, and as a kid it was probably Kim Possible.
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who chew loud!
8. If you weren’t playing soccer, what sport would you be playing?
9. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
Seeing all of the other athletes attend all the games and supporting each other.
10. What is your pregame ritual, routine or superstition?
I tell Brigid St. Leger to "kick-butt" and then fist bump her before the starting whistle. I also shake hands with Brittany Bowen and wish her the best of luck.