Softball Adds Three Players for 2014-15...
Softball Announces 2014 Schedule
Softball Splits Fall Twinbill at Buffalo
Softball Shuts Down Monroe C.C.
Softball Ranked No. 25 Nationally in Team GPA
09/21/13 - Softball
Rain Washes Out Nan Harvey Classic
09/18/13 - Softball
Eight Softball Players Honored by NFCA
09/16/13 - Softball
Softball Beats Brantford 10-1 in Fall...
09/09/13 - Softball
Softball Starts the Fall with a Win
08/26/13 - Softball
Softball Announces 2013 Fall Schedule
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?The best part of being a Griff is getting to travel around the country playing softball with exceptional teammates.
2. What has been your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
My favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete was going to the MAAC Tournament my freshman and junior year. I can't wait to get back there this year and end my softball career with a championship.
3. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Hard-working, Leader, Compassionate
4. What is your favorite part of Buffalo?
My favorite part of Buffalo would definitely have to be the food.
5. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."
6. Why do you wear number 18?
This is kind of cheesy but it's my dad's birthday and have always had this number since I started playing sports.
My softball glove and bat.
7. What was your favorite childhood toy?
8. What is one interesting fact that people may not know about you?
I really enjoy playing golf.
9. Do you have a pre-game or at-bat ritual and if so, what is it?
When I get dressed for a game, I always have to put my right sock on before my left and my right cleat on before my left. Every time I go up to bat, my helmet has to go on first followed by my right batting glove then my left.
10. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose Canisius because I like how small the school is and how close to home it is for me. But more importantly, I chose it because it has a great softball program and is one of the top schools for accounting.