1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
Being able represent such a prestigious Jesuit Institution in the classroom and on the course/field.
2. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
Winning the Little Three Golf Championships in the fall of 2010 and 2011 against rivals St. Bonaventure and Niagara.
3. Do you have a pre-swing routine or pre-competition routine and if so, what is it?
I always have to eat something before competition. We usually tee off in the mornings so I usually eat the same thing when we go out for breakfast (eggs, bacon, toast, and hash browns).
4. What is your favorite part of the city of Buffalo?
People don't realize how much there is to do in Buffalo. From the food, concerts, sporting events, night life, there's just so many different activities for everyone.
5. What is your favorite food?
Tough question...I have so many. I typically eat anything. If I have to choose I'd have to say my mom's pasta and "sauce" with pork, meatballs, and Italian sausage. I love Italian food.
6. Have you played on any world-renown courses?
The team just played Jupiter Hills in Florida which is pretty renowned. I've played a few of the Kiawah Island Resort Courses in South Carolina which ranks among the best golf resorts in the world.
7. What was your favorite childhood toy?
Probably a tool workbench that I received one Christmas. I opened it up and didn't want to open the rest of my presents because I was too busy playing with the workbench.
8. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
9. If you could choose any place to play golf in the world, where would it be? Why?
The obvious answer would be to say St. Andrews because it's the "Home of Golf". However I'm not a big fan of links courses and the weather is terrible over there. So I'd have to say Augusta National in Augusta, Georgia (home of the Masters).
10. How did you get started in golf?
My dad put a club in my hands in my backyard around the age of four and I've been playing every since.