Berzins Signs NLI to Join Softball Program
Kennery and Cuda Named All-MAAC
Softball Season Ends with Sweep at Siena
Softball Closes 2013 Campaign at Siena
Softball Ends Losing Streak with Split at...
04/30/13 - Softball
Softball Travels to Colgate Wednesday
04/28/13 - Softball
Softball Falls Twice at Fairfield
04/27/13 - Softball
Iona Takes Two from Softball in MAAC...
04/26/13 - Softball
Softball Starts Key MAAC Stretch...
04/25/13 - Softball
Softball Rally Comes Up Short in Loss to...
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?The best part of being a Griff is getting to travel around the country playing softball with exceptional teammates.
2. What has been your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
My favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete was going to the MAAC Tournament my freshman and junior year. I can't wait to get back there this year and end my softball career with a championship.
3. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Hard-working, Leader, Compassionate
4. What is your favorite part of Buffalo?
My favorite part of Buffalo would definitely have to be the food.
5. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
"Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game."
6. Why do you wear number 18?
This is kind of cheesy but it's my dad's birthday and have always had this number since I started playing sports.
My softball glove and bat.
7. What was your favorite childhood toy?
8. What is one interesting fact that people may not know about you?
I really enjoy playing golf.
9. Do you have a pre-game or at-bat ritual and if so, what is it?
When I get dressed for a game, I always have to put my right sock on before my left and my right cleat on before my left. Every time I go up to bat, my helmet has to go on first followed by my right batting glove then my left.
10. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose Canisius because I like how small the school is and how close to home it is for me. But more importantly, I chose it because it has a great softball program and is one of the top schools for accounting.