10 Questions With...
Sr. | Hockey
1. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I knew Canisius had an accredited Business School and I really liked the coaching staff and wanted to go to a school that would give me a shot at winning a conference championship (or two).
2. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
I love how Buffalo is a sports crazy city. They are obsessed with the Bills and Sabres. It’s going to be great for the hockey team to move downtown and for fans to be able to take the subway to games.
3. Do you have a nickname? If so what’s the story behind it?
Bohrcore. In juniors my team and I would workout after practice and I’d stay longer to do core (abs/obliques). Eventually the whole team would stay after and I’d run them through core workouts. We started filming each exercise and I made a Facebook page where people could partake in the workouts called “Bohrcore”
4. What is your favorite T.V. show? What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
Keeping Up with the Kardashian it’s my guilty pleasure. As a kid I really liked watching Recess after school. TJ, Vince, Gus, Mikey, Gretchen, and Spinelli. The gang.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Dirty dishes left in the sink (Chris Rumble).
6. If you weren’t playing hockey, what sport would you be playing?
Odds are I’d be on the pro fishing tour. Probably for walleye in Minnesota.
7. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
Winning the Atlantic Hockey Championship last season. The celebration on the ice and in the locker room after was surreal.
8. What is your pregame ritual, routine or superstition?
I like to warm up at the KAC, shoot some pucks and stickhandle a bit. Then I’ll nap. Go to pre-game meal with the team. Then go to the rink with my driver, Ben Danford.
9. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
“Laughter is America’s most important export.” -Walt Disney
10. Who is your favorite athlete?
Zack Parise from the Minnesota Wild. I saw his work-ethic in the weight room and on the ice this summer. He’s a humble guy and the hardest worker I’ve ever seen.