Griffs Host Clinic on Nov. 19
Griffs and Team Canada Set to Scrimmage on...
Five Griffs Named to Team Canada Training...
Menís Lacrosse Announces Coaching Additions
Griff Alums Enjoy Success at National Level
07/08/13 - Men's Lacrosse
Mearns To Join Canadian Lacrosse Hall of...
06/24/13 - Men's Lacrosse
Registration Now Open for Men's Lacrosse...
05/13/13 - Men's Lacrosse
Vinc Leads Rochester to Second-Straight...
05/02/13 - Men's Lacrosse
Moran Highlights Lacrosseís All-MAAC...
04/27/13 - Men's Lacrosse
Menís Lacrosseís Season Comes to an End...
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
Being part of a family. Everyone on our team is so close and I'm lucky enough to call them my brothers.
2. What has been your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
Winning MAACs last year.
3. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Fun, Cute, and Cuddly.
4. What is your favorite part of Buffalo?
Buffalo on Sunday's during the Bills season.
5. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
It would be pretty fun to be a coach of a college lacrosse team, so hopefully that.
6. What is your favorite warm-up song?
"Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons
7. What was your favorite childhood toy?
A tennis ball. I know it's not really a toy, but I always had one my parents say.
8. Do you have a nickname? Is there a story behind it?
I guess just Rauty, but people just call me Joe cause my brother was Rauty first.
9. Why do you wear number 8?
My oldest brother wore it and it's also the best number. Very symmetrical, can't beat it.
10. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
"I'll start lifting weights, when weights start scoring goals."