10 Questions With...
Sr. | Women's Basketball
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
The best part about being a Griff would be the long lasting friendships and memories that have been made thus far with many more to come upon graduation with my teammates. I don’t just consider these girls my teammates but my sisters.
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose to attend Canisius due to a few reasons. First would be because of how great it is academically. I’m close to home (2 hours). The class sizes were small and seemed appealing to me because I’m able to have one-on-one help with the professor if needed and easier to learn compared to an auditorium filled with hundreds of students. My hometown is in the middle of nowhere and I wanted to be in the city for the experience. And lastly I loved the coaching staff and how welcoming they were while recruiting me and made Buffalo seem like my new home before I even committed.
3. What iare three words that you'd use to describe yourself?
Competitive, Respectful, and Humble
4. If you weren't playing basketball, what sport would you be playing?
If I wasn’t playing basketball I would probably be playing volleyball or softball.
5. What is your favorite song currently?
Blank Space by Taylor Swift
6. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
“Leaders aren’t born, they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal or any goal.” – Vince Lombardi
7. Is there a story behind your number?
My family absolutely loves basketball. As I was growing up I’ve always looked up to my older brother. He was so competitive in every sport he played in and I admired that especially basketball. Therefore, the reason why I’m number 4 is because my brother wore it in high school.
8. What is one interesting thing that someone may not know about you?
I was born in Honolulu, Hawaii and lived there for a few years before moving to Pennsylvania and I plan on moving back in the near future to make up for the time I’ve been away with my grandparents.
9. Who is your favorite athlete?
My favorite athlete is LeBron James
10. What is your favorite movie?
I don’t have just one favorite movie but if I were to pick a few I’d say Coach Carter, Remember the Titans, and We Are Marshall.