10 Questions With...
Sr. | Hockey
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
Being a Griff and being at Canisius College, the best thing is the relationships you make with the people here. Whether it be coaches, teammates, students, or teachers…the campus is small and everyone knows everyone.
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose Canisius because I had the opportunity to play Division 1 hockey here. Also, the business program at Canisius really attracted me. Plus, Buffalo is a great city!
3. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
The restaurants! I love to eat out. I also really enjoy the passion and enthusiasm this city has for its sports teams. Although, the time I’ve been here, there hasn’t really been a successful buffalo franchise….BUT I’ve still had a lot of fun cheering them on.
4. What are three words that you'd use to describe yourself?
Friendly, easy-going, and active.
5. Do you have a nickname? If so what's the story behind it?
Rosey” (it’s a hockey thing to add a “y” to the end of your last name, but it couldn’t just be Roey…had to add an “s”) or “Logs/Logz” (short for Logan).
6. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
8 a.m. classes.
7. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
“When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.” – Walter Payton
8. What is one interesting thing that someone may not know about you?
I have a huge hatred for oranges!
9. What was your favortie toy as a child?
I had a ton growing up, but the ones I remember most is probably my first pair of rollerblades. I literally wore them everywhere…until I grew out of them.
10. What is your pregame ritual?
I usually just play “keep up” with guys before warmups and re-tape my stick. Maybe grab something small to eat as well.