Menís Basketball Posts 83-73 Win at Holy...
Men's Basketball Closes Road Stretch at Holy...
St. Francis Brooklyn Powers Past Menís...
Men's Basketball Continues Road Swing...
Griffs Rally Past Buffalo To Win Third...
12/10/13 - Men's Basketball
Men's Hoops Meets Buffalo in First...
12/08/13 - Men's Basketball
Menís Hoops Beats Siena to Move to 2-0...
12/07/13 - Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball Set to Host Siena...
12/06/13 - Men's Basketball
Menís Basketball Powers Past Saint...
12/05/13 - Men's Basketball
Men's Basketball Opens MAAC Play Friday...
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Golden Griffin?
The rivalry between us and Niagara. It has so much history behind it and it's always a great atmosphere during the match up.
2. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
It would have to be the morning of my first game last season. It was my first game as a Division-I athlete and overly excited. I literally woke up dancing because I was so excited.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve and why?
When someone eats my food that I anticipated enjoying at a later time!
4. Who was your favorite basketball player growing up?
It would have to be both Allen Iverson and Michael Jordan.
6. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
Humble, Adventurous, Funny
7. What was your favorite childhood TV show?
8. Why do you wear number 3?
I use to wear number 22 since I began playing sports. I chose to go with 3 because coming to Canisius was a new beginning for me and for this new beginning I wanted a new number. Besides 3 is kind of cool.
9. Do you have a nickname? Is there a story behind it?
Yes I do, it is "Scoop". My teammates in high school gave it to me and it just stuck with me since then.
10. Do you have a pre-game routine or ritual and if so, what is it?
Yes, I must be the last on to get my ankles taped every game by my athletic trainer Paul Insalaco.