10 Questions With...
Sr. | Softball
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
It’s great to feel like I am apart of a family. Having teammates that get along and enjoy being together is the best feeling.
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I wanted to stay close to home and go to a school that had a competitive softball team along with a good business program.
3. What is your favorite part about Buffalo?
Even though I’ve lived close to Buffalo all my life, I constantly find myself finding new places and restaurants that I didn’t know existed.
4. What are three words that you’d use to describe yourself?
Outgoing, Sarcastic, Hardworking
6. What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
7. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Couples who sit on the same side of the booth when there is no one on the other side.
8. If you weren’t playing softball, what sport would you be playing?
9. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
When my sister committed to Canisius.
10. What was your favorite toy as a child?