10 Questions With...
Sr. | Cross Country
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
I would have to say the best part about being a Griff is my teammates. We are a very close group and I would consider many of them my best friends!
2. Why did you choose to attend Canisius?
I chose to attend Canisius because of their well-known accounting program and I was also looking at being a part of the cross country team.
3. What is your favorite T.V. show? What was your favorite T.V. show as a kid?
My favorite tv show is America’s Next Top Model. I am obsessed! As a kid I would watch anything on the Disney channel, all of the classics.
4. If you weren’t running cross country, what sport would you be playing?
If I weren’t running cross country I would probably be playing soccer. I played soccer over the summer for a travel league and when I was finally old enough to play a sport for school, I chose Cross Country over soccer.
5. What is your favorite moment as a Canisius student-athlete?
My favorite moment as a Canisius student athlete would have to be my freshman year when our team placed second at our MAAC Championship.
6. What is your favorite song currently?
My favorite song would have to be “What does the fox say.”
7. What is your pregame ritual, routine or superstition?
When I was in high school I would eat 3 skittles before every race. I did it before one of my meets and ran my fastest time. I know it’s weird but I thought it worked.
8. What is your favorite quote or phrase?
"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” –Steve Prefontaine
9. Who is your favorite athlete?
Troy Polamalu on the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am in love.
10. What’s your favorite movie?