Golf Announces 2015 Spring Schedule
Golf Ends Fall Season
Golf Sits in 12th After Day One at Binghamton
Golf Closes the Fall Schedule in Binghamton
Griffs, Sagar Claim Little Three...
10 Questions With...
1. What is the best part about being a Griff?
2. Do you have a nickname? If so what’s the story behind it?
3. What is your favorite T.V. show?The Office is by far my favorite show. I’ll always try to find an episode on Netflix that I don’t remember but it never works because I’m so familiar with the show.
4. If you weren’t playing golf, what sport would you be playing?
5. Do you and your teammates have an activity that you like to do outside of your sport? If so, what is it?
6. What is your favorite song currently?I don’t have a favorite song at the moment but whenever Trey Songz drops something it automatically jumps to the top of my list.
7. What is your favorite quote or phrase?“I wanna see what my life would look like if I didn’t count the costs and if I was willing to go further than anybody else was willing to go” – Eric Thomas
8. What is one interesting thing that someone may not know about you?I’m very sarcastic, if you know me well enough then you know to never take me seriously. I’m always laid back.
9. Who is your favorite athlete?My favorite athlete is probably Robert Griffin III. LeBron, Tiger and Adam Scott are up there too.10. What’s your favorite movie?My favorite movie is Silver Linings Playbook. I am a huge Jennifer Lawrence fan. Catching Fire will probably be my new favorite when it comes out.