LoCOCO NEARS 100-POINT MARK
• Junior Nick LoCoco has returned from injury and now nears another career milestone.
• LoCoco has totaled 96 career points on 22 goals and 74 assists. He is just four points shy of becoming the 16th player in the program's history to record his 100th career point.
• The junior would also join his classmate Adam Jones, who became the 15th member of the 100-point club earlier in the 2010 season.
• LoCoco already ranks sixth in the program's history with 74 career assists.
• While the Canisius offense has struggled at times this season, the Griffs' man-up offense has had no problems finding the back of the net.
• For the season, Canisius has converted 48 percent of its extra-man chances. The Griffs are currently ranked ninth in the country.
• Canisius has scored at least one man-up goal in every game, highlighted by a season high three against No. 17 Harvard and an overtime winner against Saint Joseph's.
• Senior Mike Benzinger and junior Adam Jones lead the Griffs with three man-up goals each this season.
JONES CONTINUES CLIMB UP SCHOOL RECORD BOOK
• Adam Jones has led the Canisius offense since first arriving on campus and the junior is now moving up the school's record book.
• Jones now ranks 13th in the program's history with 109 career points and 10th with 87 career goals.
• The junior has led the team in scoring in each of his first two seasons with Canisius. Jones also ranked first among all midfielders in the country in goals.
• Jones leads the Griffs this season with 24 points and 16 goals in addition to ranking second on the team with eight assists.
CANISIUS - HOBART SERIES HISTORY
• The Griffs have never defeated Hobart in 10 all-time meetings. The Statesmen have topped the Griffs in each of the past five seasons.
• Last season, Hobart earned a 17-6 victory in Geneva. The Statesmen scored the first seven goals of the game en route to the win. Adam Jones led the Griffs with two goals.
• Hobart is the only team to keep Jones and Nick LoCoco off the scoreboard during their careers.
• Jones did not score against the Statesmen in 2008, the only time in his 36 career games he did not net a goal. LoCoco was held without a point last season, the only time in his 33 career games he did not record a point.
ABOUT THE STATESMEN
• Hobart has lost its last three games and enters the contest with a 2-7 mark.
• Six of the Statesmen's nine games have been decided by three or fewer goals this season.
• Chris Pederson and Kevin Curtin lead Hobart with 24 points this season. Pederson has scored a team-best 14 goals to go along with 10 assists, while Curtin has recorded 12 goals and a team-leading 12 assists.
• Max Silberlicht has started all nine games in goal for the Statesmen, posting a goals against average of 10.62 and a save percentage of .574.
• Bobby Dattilo has won 59.1 percent of his faceoffs (107-181) to anchor Hobart's play at the faceoff X. Dattilo enters the week ranked eighth nationally in faceoff percentage.