A PROVEN WINNER IN QUINN
• Senior Carly Quinn has proven to have the winning touch during her career at Canisius and now has a chance to become the winningest player in the program's history on Saturday.
• Quinn has played in 39 wins during her Golden Griffin career, including six this season.
• Her 39 wins are tied for first in program history with Allison Daley ‘11 and Jackie Loson ‘11.
• Quinn won nine games as a freshman in 2008, sat out the 2009 campaign with an injury, won 10 games in 2012 and then helped the Griffs to a school-record 14 wins in 2011.
LENDING A HELPING HAND
• One of the secrets behind Carly Quinn's success at Canisius is her ability to find the open player.
• During her career, Quinn has accumulated 77 career assists, which ranks second in the school's history.
• The senior currently leads the team lead with 48 points on 20 goals and 28 assists this season. She entered the week ranked first in the MAAC and 12th nationally in assists per game.
• Quinn has also shown the ability to put the ball into the back of the net during her career. She currently has 96 career goals and is just four shy of becoming the fifth player in the school's history with 100 career tallies.
OOSTING EYES GRIFFS' CAREER GOALS RECORD
• Senior Megan Oosting is quickly approaching the program's all-time goals record.
• Oosting currently has 132 career goals, which ranks third in the school's record book.
• The senior is just eight goals shy of the program's all-time mark, currently held by Ashley Gray (140).
• With at least four games remaining, if Oosting continues at her current 2012 pace of 3.27 goals per game, she will net 13 more goals this season and record 145 career scores.
• Oosting leads all players in the MAAC and ranks 14th nationally with 3.27 goals per game.
CANISIUS - MARIST HISTORY
• The Griffs have played the Red Foxes more than any other team in the program' history, with the schools meeting for the 18th time.
• Marist owns a convincing 14-3 edge in the all-time series, including a 7-1 advantage in Poughkeepsie.
• The schools met in the MAAC Semifinals three-straight years from 2008 to 2010 with the Red Foxes winning each game.
• Canisius has won each of the last two regular-season meetings.
• Last year, the Griffs earned their first-ever win at Marist, 15-8. It also matched the largest victory in the series since 2005. Taylor Gray led the Griffs with six points and four goals.
ABOUT THE RED FOXES
• Marist enters the game with a 2-11 record, including a 1-2 mark in MAAC play.
• The Red Foxes have lost their last two conference games to Manhattan and Iona since earning a win in their conference opener against Siena.
• Jamie Romano and Ariel Kramer lead the team with 27 points this season. Romano has netted a team-best 24 goals to go along with three assists, while Kramer leads the Red Foxes with 12 assists to go along with 15 goals.
• Ashley Miller has also added 26 points on 23 goals and three assists.
• Ashley Casiano has started all 13 games in goal with a 12.77 goals against average and .437 save percentage in 13 contests.