SCOUTING THE GRIFFS
• Canisius has won its last seven games and is currently alone in first place of the MAAC standings with a 3-0 conference record. Overall, the Griffs are 9-3 on the season.
• The Griffs have won their three MAAC games by an average score of 15.3 to 4.3.
• Sophomore Tori Quinn leads Canisius with 55 points this season, scoring 33 goals to go along with 22 assists. Quinn leads all players in the MAAC with 4.58 points per game, while placing second with 1.83 assists per game and third with 2.75 goals per game.
• Senior midfielder Morgan Leonard has starred for the team on both sides of the field. The senior leads the Griffs in both goals (34) and caused turnovers (34). She ranks first in the MAAC in caused turnovers plus second in goals.
• Sophomore Kayla Scully has led the Griffs between the pipes. She owns an 8-2 record to go along with a 7.21 goals against average and .520 save percentage.
ONE WIN SHY OF SCHOOL RECORD
• The Griffs have a chance to move to the top of the school’s record book on Wednesday.
• Canisius has currently won its last seven games, just one shy of the school record. The 2011 team won eight-straight contests from March 21 to April 21.
• The Griffs have completely dominated teams during the current seven-game run. Canisius has outscored its opponents, 110-40, during the winning streak (average of 15.7 to 5.7), claiming five of the seven games by at least 10 goals.
CANISIUS – SIENA SERIES HISTORY
• The Griffs own a 9-6 edge in the all-time series against Siena.
• Canisius has won the last six meetings dating back to the 2008 campaign.
• The Griffs are 5-2 all-time against the Saints at the Demske Sports Complex, winning the last four meetings in Buffalo.
• Last season, Canisius raced out to a 6-1 lead and never looked back en route to a 16-11 win in Loudonville.
ABOUT THE SAINTS
• Siena enters the game with a 2-9 record but is 1-1 in MAAC play, earning a win against Fairfield before falling to Marist on Saturday.
• Sarah Croutier leads the Saints with 31 points, scoring 17 goals to along with a team-best 14 assists.
• Katie Maguire has scored a team-leading 20 goals this season.
• Danielle DeLisio and Ashley Holdridge have split time in goal this season. DeLisio owns a 1-5 record with a 13.40 goals against average and .356 save percentage, while Holdridge has posted a 1-4 record with a 10.00 goals against average and .439 save percentage.