The Canisius College women’s soccer team will play host to Fairfield (7-5-1, 3-1-1 MAAC) on Saturday, in the second contest of its two-game homestand.
• The Griffs are allowing 1.3 goals per game in MAAC play this season.
• At that pace it’d be the best mark since 2010 with the Griffs finished the year allowing just 1.09 goals per game.
• Senior goalkeeper Megan Tock has 93 saves on the season, putting her in a tie for fourth in the nation in total saves.
• She has recorded double-digits in saves on four different occasions this season.
• Tock needs just six saves to tie her single season career-high, which she set last year at 99.
Scouting the Stags
• Fairfield currently sits at fourth in the MAAC standings.
• Ashley Small leads the way with seven goals for the Stags, but nine different players have found the back of the net this season.
• Goalkeeper Kathleen Early has 37 saves on the season.
• The Griffs’ are 4-17-1 against the Stags all-time.
• Fairfield took the last meeting 3-1 on Oct. 7, 2012.
• Senior forward Brianna Smith scored the Griffs’ lone goal in that contest on an assist from junior forward Mallory Illsley. Tock started the game in net making eight saves.
The game is scheduled for 1 p.m. at Demske Sports Complex.