The Canisius College women’s soccer team will host Marist on Wednesday, in the Griffs’ first home contest in two weeks.
Tough Schedule Ahead
• Four of Canisius’ five remaining contests will be against teams with a winning record in conference play.
• Four of those five games will take place at home where the Griffs have a 3-3-0 record this season.
• The Griffs’ last six contests have all been decided by one goal.
• 10 of the Canisius’ 14 games have been decided by one goal or less this season.
• The 10 one-goal games ranks is second only to Niagara’s 11 among MAAC teams.
• The Red Foxes currently sit second in the MAAC in goals per game at 1.62, just .02 behind conference-leading Monmouth.
• The Red Foxes have four players who have 10 points or more, Alycia Cartica leads the way with 14.
• Andrea Wicks has played every game in net for Marist, she has a 1.05 goals against average on the season.
• The Griffs are 5-10-1 all-time against Marist.
• The teams last met on Sept. 28, 2012, with Marist winning 1-0
• Senior goalkeeper Megan Tock recorded seven saves in that contest.
Kickoff is slated for 4 p.m.