The Canisius College swimming and diving program will be offering a Learn to Swim camp for children six to 12 years old at the Koessler Athletic Center Pool from Dec. 27 to 30.
Each swimmer will be evaluated and grouped based on skill level on the first day of lessons. All swimmers need to possess basic swimming skills (i.e. floating, basic understanding of swim strokes, etc.) in order to attend the camp.
Our goal is to help swimmers of all levels improve their skills and to develop their strokes and competitive abilities. In doing so, the groups will have a maximum of three swimmers per session, allowing our instructors to give personal instruction to each swimmer. A member of the Canisius College men or women's swimming and diving team will lead each group in a session.
The schedule and cost of the camp is:
- Learn to Swim Camp: Dec. 27 to 30
- Session I: 10:30 a.m. to
- Session II: Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- Session I: 10:30 a.m. to noon
- Registration - $80
- Includes one ticket to the men's & women's basketball doubleheader on Wednesday, Dec. 28 at the Koessler Athletic Center.
- Please bring the signed waiver to the first class.
For more information, contact clinic director and head coach of the Canisius College men's and women's swimming and diving coach Scott Vanderzell at 716-888-8472 or email@example.com