2009-10 • Sophomore Year
• Played in 35 games, recording 27 points, 15 goals and 12 assists.
• Ranked second on the team with his 15 goals, becoming the first player in the program's Division I history to record two seasons of 15-plus scores.
• Recorded 12 points on the power play (six goals and six assists).
• Netted two goals in a 5-4 double overtime victory against Mercyhurst, helping the Griffs advance to the Atlantic Hockey Semifinals for the first time since 2004 (March 13).
• Also scored two goals against Mercyhurst (Nov. 6) and AIC (Feb. 20).
• Tallied the lone goal in a 1-0 victory over Connecticut (Nov. 15).
• Added a game-winning score in a 4-2 victory against Mercyhurst (Feb. 13).
• Recorded a point in a career-best seven-straight games from Dec. 20 to Jan. 23.
• Registered multiple points in six games.
2008-09 • Freshman Year
• Named Atlantic Hockey Rookie of the Year.
• Earned Atlantic Hockey All-Rookie Team accolades.
• Played in 36 games and led the team with 21 goals.
• 21 goals are the second-most in the program's Division I history and the most since the 1998-99 season.
• Ranked 11th nationally and first among rookies with 0.58 goals per game.
• Placed sixth in the country among freshmen with 0.89 points per game.
• Added 11 assists for 32 points during his rookie campaign.
• Tallied eight power-play goals, tied for the third-most in the school's Division I history.
• Tied for the team lead with six points in three postseason games (three goals and three assists).
• Named the Hockey Commissioners' Association National Rookie of the Month in October.
• Scored in his first collegiate game at Ferris State, helping the Griffs to their first victory over a CCHA school.
• Posted a season-best four points on a goal and three assists against Connecticut (Nov. 15).
• Scored the game-winning goal the following day against the Huskies (Nov. 16).
• Tallied two goals, including one on a penalty shot, in a 5-4 victory against No. 15 Air Force, leading the Griffs to their first victory against a ranked opponent.
• Registered three points, two goals and one assist in game one of the Atlantic Hockey Quarterfinals against Bentley (Nov. 13).
• Two goals tied the Griffs' postseason record.
• Also scored two goals against Holy Cross (Oct. 18), Army (Dec. 7) and Bentley (Jan. 9).
• Registered a point in seven-consecutive games from Dec. 7 to Jan. 22.
• Named Atlantic Hockey Rookie of the Month in October and is a two-time Atlantic Hockey Rookie of the Week.
• Played four seasons with the Markham Waxers of the OJHL.
• Team captain during the 2006-07 and 2007-08 seasons.
• Led the team with 74 points during the 2007-08 season, tallying 37 goals and 37 assists.
• Earned co-MVP honors during the postseason after leading the team in scoring in the playoffs, recording 39 points in 23 games.
• Also led the Waxers in scoring during the 2006-07 season, earning team MVP honors.
• Selected to play in the Provincial Junior A All-Star games in 2006 and 2007.
• Born August 11, 1987.
• Son of Stefan and Urszula Kostuch.
• Four siblings, Luke, Les, Steve and Daniel.
• Majoring in religious studies.