Canisius (10-3) at Miami (4-9)
Friday - 3 p.m. (Oxford, Ohio - Hayden Park)
TBA vs. LHP Seth Varner (2-1, 2.81 ERA)
Canisius at Dayton (3-11)
Saturday - Noon. (Dayton, Ohio - Woerner Field)
RHP Rohn Pierce (3-0, 0.93 ERA) vs. RHP Noah Buettgen (1-3, 8.06 ERA)
Canisius vs. Miami
Saturday - 4 p.m. (Dayton, Ohio - Woerner Field)
LHP Alex Godzak (2-1, 2.25 ERA) vs. RHP Ryan Powers (1-2, 7.84 ERA)
Canisius at Dayton
Sunday - Noon. (Dayton, Ohio - Woerner Field)
RHP Devon Stewart (2-1, 6.52 ERA) vs. TBA
- Canisius begins a six-game road trip on Spring Break with four games at the Flyer Classic in southwest Ohio this weekend.
- The six-game road trip will conclude the season-opening 19-game road trip 4
- The Golden Griffins enter the weekend on an eight-game winning streak, which includes a four-game sweep at Norfolk State last weekend and a three-game sweep at Atlantic Sun champion East Tennessee State.
- During the winning streak, Canisius has outscored its opponents by the score of 79-22. The Griffs have trailed in five of the 66 innings.
- The eight-game winning streak is the fifth-longest active overall streak in the country and the third-longest active road streak in the country.
- Canisius enters the weekend with at least 10 hits in five straight games, tied with Nebraska for the longest active streak in the country.
- Canisius has a +4.2 scoring margin, which is tied for 12th in the country.
- The Canisius offense is averaging 8.0 runs per game, which is tied for ninth in the country.
- Senior Jimmy Luppens was named the MAAC Player of the Week on Tuesday, winning the award for the second consecutive week and for the third time in his career.
- Canisius defeated No. 5 NC State 3-0 in the season opener. The win was the first in program history over a ranked team.
- Since the start of the 2008 season Canisius has 227 wins, which is tied with Connecticut for the most wins by any team in the Northeast.