|JORDAN HEATH CAREER STATISTICS|
More Jordan Heath Photos
Points: 28 vs. Saint Peter's (12/6/13)
Field Goals: 11 vs. Saint Peter's (12/6/13)
Free Throws: 5 - 3x (at Siena, 2/16/14)
3-Point FG: 4 vs. Saint Peter's (12/6/13)
Rebounds: 13 at Rider (1/25/13)
Assists: 4 vs. Georgia State (11/25/13)
Blocks: 9 vs. Rider (1/10/14)
Steals: 4 at Siena (2/16/14)
Minutes: 42 vs. Rider (1/10/14)
JORDAN HEATH IN THE NEWS
2013-14 PRESEASON ALL-BIG 4 SECOND TEAM
RANKS EIGHTH IN SCHOOL HISTORY WITH 125 BLOCKS
|2013-14 • SENIOR SEASON
• Played in all 34 games, where he made 34 starts.
• Averaged 10.5 points, 5.5 rebounds and 2.1 blocks per game.
• Scored a career-high 28 points to go with 10 rebounds against Saint Peter's Dec. 6 at home.
• Had 10 or more points 18 times in his senior season.
• Was credited with a season-high 12 rebounds at Iona Jan. 17.
• Had two double-doubles (points and rebounds).
• Was good for 13 points and 11 boards in the team's overtime loss at Notre Dame Dec. 29.
• Ranked 29th in the MAAC in scoring average and 16th in the league in rebounds per game.
• Set the Canisius single-game record with nine blocked shots in a win over Rider Jan. 10.
• His 72 blocks in his senior season ranks fourth-best in school history.
• Ranked third in the MAAC and 55th in the nation with 2.1 blocks per game.
• Had at least one blocked shot in 30 of the team's 34 games.
• Shot 53.4 percent (134-for-251) from the field, which ranked first on the team and fourth in the conference.
• Was credited with a team-high 25 dunks in 2013-14.
• Made 45 3-point field goals and shot 41.3 percent from 3-point land.
• Ranked third on the team with his 35 steals.
• Ranked third on the team by drawing 10 offensive charges.
• Is just the eighth player in school history to start 34 or more games in a single-season.
• Averaged 27.6 minutes per game.
• Played in a career-high 42 minutes against Rider Jan. 10.
|2012-13 • JUNIOR SEASON
• Played in 31 games, where he made 29 starts.
• Averaged 9.2 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
• His 5.9 rebounds per game ranked ninth in the MAAC.
• Scored in double-figures 16 times.
• Posted a season-high 16 points against Loyola (Md.) Jan. 31.
• Was credited with his first career double-double at Rider Jan. 25, with 17 points and a career best 13 rebounds.
• Also had a double-double against Loyola (Md.) Jan. 31, with 21 points and 11 boards.
• Ranked third in the MAAC after he shot 53.2 percent (109-for-205) from the field.
• Led the team with 34 dunks (42 percent of his two-point field goals for the season).
• Ranked third in the MAAC and 90th in the nation with 1.71 blockes shots per game.
• Blocked a season-high seven shots against Loyola (Md.) Jan. 31.
• Had at least one blocked shot in 22 of his 31 games played.
• Shot 37.3 percent (28-for-75) from 3-point range
• Ranked second on the team with 30 steals.
• Played a season-high 37 minutes in the team's CIT win at Youngstown State March 23.
• Averaged 27.1 minutes per game.
• Led Roberts Wesleyan to the 2010-11 National Christian College Athletic Association (NCCAA) Final Four.
• Averaged 14.7 points, 7.2 rebounds and 2.8 blocks per game during the 2010-11 season.
• Named to the NCCAA All-Tournament Team following his double-double effort of 24 points and 10 rebounds in the regional championship game victory over Hope International College.
• Also named to the NCCAA East Region Second Team and the American Mideast Conference Second Team.
• Scored 15 points and added six rebounds in the Raiders' 72-63 win over No. 1 ranked Walsh in 2010-11.
• Was the team's leading scorer in 2009-10, where he posted 13.0 points per game.
• Named to the 2009-10 American Mideast Conference All-Rookie Team.
• Played varsity basketball at Irondequoit High School, where he averaged 19 points, 10 rebounds and 3.5 blocks per game in his senior season.
• Named the 2008-09 Monroe County Division II Player of the Year.
• Also honored to the Greater Rochester (N.Y.) First Team by the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.
• Was an all-county first-team choice after his junior and senior seasons.
• The son of James and Judy Heath
• His younger brother Josiah is also a member of the Canisius men's basketball program.
• Has a sister, Joanna.
• Is currently majoring in criminal justice at Canisius.
• He is the first player in school history to wear the No. 35.
• Born Aug. 20, 1991 in Rochester, N.Y.
|High School:||Irondequoit/Roberts Wesleyan|