• The Canisius man-up unit has awaken in its last four games and has become a dominant force.
• The Griffs have netted at least two man-up goals in its last four games. It marks the longest streak for Canisius with multiple man-up goals since 2001.
• The Griffs have converted 47.6 percent of their chances in their last four games after scoring at just a 13.3 percent rate in their first three games of the season.
• Senior Travis Gibbons leads the Griffs with five man-up goals this season, which is also tied for the most in the MAAC.
SAVING HIS BEST FOR LAST
• Senior Travis Gibbons is taking full advantage of his first year as a starter for the Griffs.
• The senior ranks second on the team with 20 points this season, netting 15 goals to go along with five assists.
• Gibbons has already easily surpassed his career total from his first three seasons combined. He recorded nine points, seven goals and two assists in his first three years at Canisius.
• In fact, the senior has netted four hat tricks in 2012. He never scored more than three goals in a season prior to this year.
GIOURMETAKIS NEARING CENTURY MARK
• Senior Simon Giourmetakis is quickly approaching membership in an exclusive club.
• Giourmetakis has recorded 94 career points on 65 goals and 29 assists. He is just six points shy of becoming the 17th player in the program's history with 100 career points.
• The senior leads the Griffs with 27 points and 22 goals during the 2012 campaign.
GIOURMETAKIS RANKS AMONG THE NATION'S BEST
• While Simon Giourmetakis is approaching a career milestone, he has also placed himself among the best in the country this season.
• Giourmetakis entered the week ranked sixth nationally (first in the MAAC) with 3.00 goals per game. He also placed fifth in the MAAC and 22nd nationally with 3.67 points per game.
• After his five-point and four-goal effort on Tuesday against Binghamton, Giourmetakis now leads the team with 27 points and 22 goals this season.
CANISIUS - JACKSONVILLE SERIES HISTORY
• The schools are meeting for only the second time.
• Last season, the Dolphins earned a 12-8 victory at the Demske Sports Complex behind a 6-1 second-half run.
• Simon Giourmetakis led the Griffs with five points and four goals in the defeat.
ABOUT THE DOLPHINS
• Jacksonville is 5-6 on the season and 1-2 in conference play. The Dolphins have lost their last two games to Air Force and Siena.
• Cameron Mann leads Jacksonville with 37 points, netting 16 goals to go along with 21 assists.
• Ari Waffle has recorded 30 points on a team-best 22 goals and eight assists.
• Peter DeLuca has started all 10 games in goal with a 10.57 goals against average and .573 save percentage.
• Will Vogt leads the team from the faceoff X, winning 45.3 percent of his restarts (67-148).