SCOUTING THE GRIFFS
• Canisius has matched the school record by winning its last eight games.
• The Griffs are 10-3 during the 2013 season and is the lone unbeaten remaining in the conference with a 4-0 MAAC mark.
• Sophomore Tori Quinn leads the Griffs with 60 points this season, scoring 37 goals to go along with a team-best 23 assists.
• Senior Morgan Leonard has scored a team-leading 38 goals this season. She also leads the Griffs with 37 caused turnovers.
• Sophomore Kayla Scully has anchored the Canisius defense with a 6.76 goals against average and .530 save percentage in net.
GRIFFS EYE SCHOOL RECORD
• Canisius has won its last eight games, matching the school record for the longest winning streak.
• The Griffs also won eight-straight games during the 2011 season with the streak coming to an end with a road contest against Fairfield.
• During the eight-game run, Canisius has outscored its opponent, 123-43, or an average of 15.4 to 5.4.
GRIFFS IN THE NATIONAL RANKINGS
• The Griffs rank among the best in the country this season in a number of different ways.
• Entering the week, Canisius placed second in the country in ground balls per game, while also ranking in the top 20 in scoring offense (20th), scoring defense (12th), scoring margin (14th) and caused turnovers (14th).
• On an individual level, Tori Quinn ranks 11th nationally in points per game and 25th in assists per game.
• Morgan Leonard places third in the country in caused turnovers per game, seventh in ground balls per game and 36th in goals per game.
• Kayla Scully entered the week ranked third in save percentage and sixth in goals against average.
CANISIUS – FAIRFIELD SERIES HISTORY
• In a series that dates back to 1999, Fairfield holds a 12-5 advantage against the Griffs.
• The schools have met twice during each of the last two seasons with Fairfield taking the regular-season contests and Canisius winning in each of the last two MAAC Championship games.
• Last year, the Stags earned a 12-11 overtime victory during the regular season, with Canisius taking the title game, 15-11.
• The key during the last two seasons has been the battle in the draw circle. The team that won more draw controls is 4-0 as the schools split the meetings.
• Canisius is 1-6 all-time at Fairfield with its lone win coming during the 2005 season.
ABOUT THE STAGS
• Fairfield is currently 8-6 during the 2013 campaign, with a 3-1 mark in the MAAC.
• The Stags have won each of the last five MAAC regular-season titles, compiling a 33-1 conference record since 2008.
• Fairfield has won its last 19 home games in MAAC play with its last loss coming to Manhattan on April 1, 2007 (12-7).
• Chloe Mangan leads the Stags with 39 points this season, scoring 32 goals to go along with seven assists.
• Katie Keenan has started 13-of-14 games in net, posting a 7.41 goals against average and .458 save percentage.