The Canisius College women’s soccer team will host Quinnipiac Saturday night in the Griffs’ first MAAC battle with the conference’s newest rival.
Need to Score
• Canisius is averaging just 0.5 goals per game over its last six contests.
• Canisius has won its last two games that they score multiple goals, and is 2-2 on the season when scoring two or more goals.
Tock Still Hot
• Senior goalkeeper Megan Tock ranks fifth nationally in total saves.
• She has six games where she’s stopped eight or more saves this season.
Scouting the Bobcats
• The Bobcats enter the game with a 2-6-4 record on the season, and sit at 2-2-3 in MAAC play.
• Quinnipiac is led offensively by Aine McKeever, who has three goals on the season.
• Natalia Grodzki has played in all-12 games for the Bobcats this season, holding a 1.18 goals against average.
• The Griffs are 0-1-1 all-time against the Bobcats.
• The teams last met in 2011 on Sept. 2 and tied at 2-2.
• Junior forward Mallory Illsley recorded her first-career goal in the contest.
Kickoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. at the Demske Sports Complex.