• Played in 24 games, where he made 11 starts.
• Averaged 7.8 points and 6.6 rebounds per game in his first year as a Griff.
• Scored a career-high 22 points in Canisius' 76-63 win over Long Island.
• Ranked second on the team and 10th in the MAAC in rebounding average.
• Had a career-high 25 rebounds at Maine (12/30), one rebound shy of tying the school's single-game rebounding record, which was set in 1973.
• Finished the year ranked fifth in the MAAC in defensive rebounds per game (4.6 per contest) and 15th in the league in offensive rebounds per game (2.0 per game).
• Had five double-doubles (points and rebounds), which was the second most on the team.
• Became the first Canisius player since the 2004-05 season to have a double-double in his first game in Blue and Gold after he scored 10 points to go with 10 rebounds at Akron Nov. 15.
• Became the first Canisius player in 30 seasons to record a double-double in the first two games of the season after he scored 20 points and pulled down 11 rebounds against Buffalo Nov. 18.
• Ranked third on the team with 20 blocked shots, which was 10th best in the MAAC.
• Averaged 19 minutes per game.
• Played the 2005-06 and 2006-07 seasons at Hofstra University.
• Averaged 4.2 points and 4.8 rebounds a game in 29 contests as a sophomore.
• Averaged 1.5 points and 2.7 boards in 31 games as a freshman.
• Named All-Western New York by the Buffalo News as a junior and senior at Amherst High School.
• Averaged 29.5 points, 18 rebounds and eight blocks a game as a senior and led team to the semifinals of sectional tournament.
• Nominated for the McDonald's All-America Game.
• Averaged 18 points, 12 rebounds and six blocks as a junior.
• Scored over 1,500 points in his high school career and also played football, volleyball and lacrosse at Amherst.
• Born March 2, 1987 in Buffalo, N.Y.
• The son of Eric and Karla Gadley.
• Majoring in sociology at Canisius.
• Has one brother, Erik.
|High School:||Amherst/Hofstra University|